OpsReady LLC (including its subsidiaries and affiliates, “OpsReady”) understands the importance of keeping your personal information safe and believe it’s important to share exactly how we do that. Our Privacy Statement describes the types of information we collect and how we use it as well as your rights.
Some of the information we collect from you is considered personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personal Information is information which can be used, alone or in combination with other information, to identify an individual. This information helps us get to know you better and helps us learn and grow as a company so that we can continue to create products that are as awesome as possible for you and your family.
We believe you’re always young enough to learn, so this page is here for you to learn more about where, when, what and how we collect Personal Information as well as how we’ll use, share and protect it.
When you take part in any of the activities listed below, you are agreeing to let us collect, use, and share your Personal Information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement (and only as described in this statement).
DETAILS ON COLLECTING INFORMATION:
We collect Personal Information from you when you do any of the following activities:
- Visit our website, Opsready.ai, (the “Site”) on any device, desktop, mobile or tablet.
- Make an online purchase on Opsready.ai.
- Register and create an account on Opsready.ai.
- Call us, send us an e-mail, submit a product review, or submit a form on Opsready.ai.
- Sign up for our email list(s) to receive offers, news and tips.
- Upload content such as photographs and comments to our Site, or to any of our social media sites (“Social Media”).
- Participate in any of our programs and promotions, or respond to a survey or questionnaire.
- Click-through or engage with Opsready content which is displayed on a third party website, mobile site, or social networking site.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
Personal Information that we collect may include:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number, and social media handles.
- Your credit card number or other payment information.
- The products that you purchase through Opsready.ai.
- The IP address and information about the device or web page that you use to interact with us.
- Photographs, comments, opinions and reviews, and other information that you share with us through our Site and Social Media.
We may use other automatic collection technologies such as web beacons, match scripts and pixel tags. These features help us better customize your experience by collecting information such as whether you visited a particular web page, whether you opened an email we sent you, or whether you followed a link that we provide to you.
We may collect Personal Information ourselves, or we may use reputable third-party service providers who have tools which are used to collect this information for us. Those service providers are obligated by contract with us to use your Personal Information in a manner consistent with the Privacy Statement.
USING AND SHARING PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use Personal Information to improve your shopping experience, in the following ways:
- To respond to your questions and improve our customer service.
- To communicate with you about our products, services, offers and promotions, news and events.
- To present you with opportunities to complete a survey or questionnaire about our company or our products.
- To help us develop and improve our Site and Social Media.
- To tailor and present advertisements and offers to you based on the searches you perform, information you provide, your activity on our Site or Social Media, or your activity on third-party sites and social media.
- To support and improve our internal business processes and functions, such as product fulfillment, marketing, authentication, customer service, security, fraud prevention, safety and legal.
- To conduct data analysis and research, develop new products, identify trends and understand the effectiveness of promotional campaigns.
We may share Personal Information with third-party service providers in the following ways:
- As needed to authorize credit card transactions for processing your payments or to process other forms of payment, fulfill your orders, and create personalized items that you purchase from us.
- To help operate our business such as by website hosting, fraud screening, data analysis, information technology, customer service, email delivery, and auditing.
- To protect our rights and the rights of our users, and to comply with legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from government entities.
- To investigate, prevent, or take action against potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to personal safety, or violations of our terms and conditions.
- In ways for which you provide us with your specific consent.
Any information that you share with us by posting to public areas such as our Site and Social Media may be seen by others.
Some websites may belong to interest-based advertising networks that collect and use your browsing history across various websites to choose which ads to display to you on their sites. Opsready may participate in interest-based advertising to enhance your customer experience. We also may use information collected through interest-based advertising to improve our customer service and provide you with communications and promotions from us or others.
OUR SHARE PAGE:
Do not upload information to our SHARE page if you do not wish them to be seen by others.
PROTECTING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We use industry standard security techniques on our Site to help protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of the Personal Information we collect. Personal Information we collect is stored on servers we have attempted to secure from unauthorized access or intrusion.
To check the security of your connection, look at the lower right-hand corner of your browser window after accessing the server. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending on your browser), then SSL is active, and the server is secure. You can also double-check by looking at the URL line of your browser. When accessing a secure server, the first characters of the Site address will change from “http” to “https.”
Some versions of browsers and some firewalls don’t allow communication through secure servers. In that case, you won’t be able to connect to our server and therefore won’t be able to place an order through a secure connection. If you cannot access the secure server for any reason, please reach out to us via phone or email and we will do our best to help you place your order.
No transmission of data over the Internet or by mobile is guaranteed to be completely secure. It may be possible for third parties not under our control to intercept or access transmissions or private communications unlawfully. While we strive to protect your Personal Information, neither Opsready nor any of our service providers can ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us over the Internet. Any such transmission is done at your own risk.
Opsready does not ask you to provide your credit card number or other payment information via email requests. If you receive an email that looks like it comes from Opsready.ai and asks you for your credit card number or other payment information, DO NOT respond.
YOUR COMMUNICATION CHOICES:
You may receive emails, text messages, or other communications from us or our marketing partners with information about our products, services, offers and promotions, news, and tips. You can opt out of receiving these messages in the following ways:
- By following the “unsubscribe” link contained in the emails you receive.
- By replying STOP to any text message you receive.
- By contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you opt out of receiving emails or text messages from us, we still may retain your Personal Information for recordkeeping and internal research and analysis.
You can disable cookies on your web browser by referring to the HELP menu option on the toolbar for most browsers.
THIRD PARTIES AND LINKED SERVICES:
RETENTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
PERSONAL INFORMATION OF CHILDREN:
Our Site and Social Media are directed to parents and to individuals over the age of thirteen (13) who shop for and purchase our products. We do not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we discover that a child under the age of 13 has shared Personal Information with us, we will not use that information except as necessary to protect the safety of the child and others as the law permits or requires. We also will take all reasonable measures to have that information deleted. If you become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
If we need to collect a child’s personal information, we’ll ask for parental consent according to COPPA legal requirements. We’ll send the child’s parent or guardian an email explaining what information we’re collecting, how we plan to use it and ask the parent to give or deny their consent. If we don’t receive parental consent in a reasonable time, we’ll delete all information we’ve collected from the child including the adult’s contact information that we asked for in order to request consent.
HELP US PROTECT YOUR DATA:
Our customers, employees and partners also play an important role in protecting information. We encourage customers to choose passwords that are difficult for others to guess and to keep their personal passwords secret.
Should you notice any flaws or concerns in our security, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
If we ever experience a data breach in which customer information is at risk of being misused, we’ll contact customers according to legal requirements. If necessary, we’ll also contact data protection authorities.
HOW TO CONTACT US TO CHANGE TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION OR FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY:
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, how your Personal Information has been used, or if you would like to correct or update Personal Information that you have provided to us, you’re welcome to contact us at: email@example.com